See below for more information on city services, or if you do not see what you are looking for please call 210-684-1391.
- Water Utility Service will continue as normal unless otherwise determined by the City. Please visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/leonvalleytx to make online payments and call for water and sewer billing questions: Yvonne Acuña at (210) 684-1391 ext. 224.
- Trash and Recycling Services will continue as scheduled unless otherwise determined by Tiger Sanitation. All service requests (ie. missed pick up, recycle bin, roll-off request, etc) should be handled by phone 210-333-4287 or by email customer email@example.com.
- Municipal Court will continue as normal.
- In many instances, people can resolve their citation without having to appear in person by calling 210-684-1391, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can mail in documents approved by the court to 6400 El Verde Road, Leon Valley, TX 78238. You can also pay your citation online . Court business can also be done by emailing email@example.com
- Planning and Zoning Department will continue as normal.
- Police Department will continue as normal.
- Fire Department will continue as normal.
- Facility & Park Rentals will continue reserving the facilities and park pavilions for summer/winter events unless otherwise determined by the City.
Please note, city leaders will continue to meet and make a determination about future events and closures as the situation warrants.