See below for more information on city services, or if you do not see what you are looking for please call 210-684-1391.
- Utility Billing Services will continue as normal unless otherwise determined. To support all our customers, effective immediately, CPS Energy will suspend energy disconnects while our community bands together to find our path forward.
- Water Utility Service will continue as normal unless otherwise determined by the City. The City will not shut off any services during this time of immediate attention for extra health precautions. Please visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/leonvalleytx to make online payments and call for water and sewer billing questions call Yvonne Acuña at (210) 684-1391 ext. 224.
- Trash and Recycling Services will continue as scheduled unless otherwise determined by Tiger Sanitation. All service requests (ie. missed pick up, recycle bin, roll-off request, etc) should be handled by phone 210-333-4287 or by email customer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Municipal Court will continue as normal.
- In many instances, people can resolve their citation without having to appear in person by calling 210-684-1391, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or emailing email@example.com .
- You can mail in documents approved by the court to 6400 El Verde Road, Leon Valley, TX 78238. You can also pay your citation online . Court business can also be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning and Zoning Department will continue as normal.
- Police Department will continue as normal.
- Fire Department will continue as normal.
- Facility & Park Rentals will continue reserving the facilities and park pavilions for summer/winter events unless otherwise determined by the City.
Please note, city leaders will continue to meet and make a determination about future events and closures as the situation warrants.