Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- For water and sewer billing questions call Yvonne Acuña at (210) 684-1391 ext. 224.
- For water and sewer problems contact the Public Works Department at (210) 681-1232, Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- For emergencies after hours, weekends, and holidays, please contact the Leon Valley Police Department dispatch office at (210) 684-3215.
- Water charges for residential and commercial users are determined by the Customer's water usage during the billing cycle. The billing cycle is generally from the 15th of the month to the 15th of the next month.
- Water bills are due on the 10th of each month.
- In Person at Leon Valley City Hall during regular business hours (Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.). Cash, checks, and debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo are accepted.
- Online - You may make a one-time MasterCard or Visa credit card payment. A charge of $1.25 per transaction is accessed.
- Automatic Draft - This free service will electronically transfer funds from your checking or savings account on the 10th of each month. To participate in this program you will need to complete an Automatic Draft form and provide a blank voided check. The Automatic Draft form is available for download or at City Hall.
- Pay by Mail - Payments may be mailed to 6400 El Verde Road, Leon Valley, TX 78238. Remember to include the top portion of your water bill along with a check, cashier's check, or money order. Please do not send cash.
- 24 hr Drop Box - A drive up drop box is located outside the front entrance of City Hall.