Election Information/Informacion de Elecciones
Saturday, May 7, 2016 Election
May 7, 2016 the City of Leon Valley residents will have the opportunity to elect a Mayor and two (2) Councilmembers.
Elections – Candidate Qualifications for City Council
- MUST be a citizen of the United States.
- MUST be at least 18 years old.
- MUST be a qualified voter of the City of Leon Valley.
- MUST NOT have been determined mentally incapacitated by a final judgment of a court.
- MUST NOT have been finally convicted of a felony (unless pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities).
- MUST have lived in Texas continuously for one year.
- MUST have lived in Leon Valley continuously for at least one year.
Applications for a Place on the City of Leon Valley
2016 General Election Ballot have been filed by:
(Listed in the order received)
Belinda G. Ealy
Call of the May 7, 2016 Leon Valley General Election
Notice of Application Period
2016 General Election Candidate Packet
March 1, 2016 Joint Primary Election Early Voting Calendar
Important Election Links:
A Guide to Becoming a City Official Visit Bexar County Website